Southport Square Condos is a new preconstruction condo and townhouse development by State Building Group located at 34 Southport Street in Toronto (Southport/The Queensway).
Southport Square Condos located at Southport Street just north of the Queensway this mixed use condominium project is set to rise in the highly coveted Swansea area. With two residential towers, townhomes and 35,000 sqft of retail at grade, Southport Square will become a community within itself.
This desirable location is just moments away from the charming shops and restaurants of Bloor West Village, the near 400-acre scenic escape of High Park and Lake Ontario.
Southport Square Condos Highlights:
- Located in the High Park- Swansea neighbourhood in Toronto
- Very short commute to Downtown Toronto
- Easy access to the Gardiner Expressway
- Has an excellent transit score
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Nearby Parks include High Park, Marine Parade Drive & Neil Mclellan Park
|Name||Southport Square Condos|
|Developer||State Building Group|
|Number Of Units||550|
|Unit Size||From 0 sq. ft. To 0 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||Contact Us For Pricing|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Address||34 Southport St|
|Community||High Park- Swansea|
|Major Intersection||Southport St & The Queenway|
|Postal Code||M6S 4Z1|