Zen King West Condos is a new condo development by Centrecourt developments located at Strachan Ave & King St W in the King West Village of Downtown Toronto. The condos will be a 32-storey tower comprising of 480 mixed condo units, and estimated to be completed in 2020.
Perfectly situated at the very heart of Liberty Village steps to all amenities, shopping, transit, dining, world-class entertainment and Toronto’s downtown core. Quality features, spectacular views.
It is conveniently located in downtown Toronto on the main intersection of King Street and Strachan Avenue and right in the heart of King West Village. It is the most affluent location in the city, hence it is referred to as ‘Soho District’ of Toronto.
Zen King West Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 84/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Niagara neighbourhood in Toronto
- Located in the King West Village
- 2 minute walk to the Strachan Ave West Side Stop
- Walking distance to the Exhibition GO Station
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 96/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Stanley Park, The Gore and Massey Harris Park
- It is a few minutes’ walk to Lake Ontario and the downtown core
|Name||Zen King West Condos|
|Building Height||32 storeys|
|Number Of Units||480|
|Unit Size||From 0 sq. ft. To 0 sq. ft.|
|Unit Price||Contact Us For Pricing|
|Bicycle Storage Cost||$0|
|Fees Per Square Foot||$0|
|Address||19 Western Battery Rd, Toronto M6K 3S4|
|Major Intersection||Strachan Ave.& King St. W|
|Postal Code||M6K 3S4|